Sin's that are done by us in our past days and past life become bad "karmas" and they are the reasons for more sufferings in our life. Even if we go to heavenly spiritual places like "Kasi" and "Rameshwaram" to neutralize our sin's, we can't escape from the sins that we did knowingly and intentionally. Just imagine what made us to suffer and what made us to feel now in our life. It's we the masters and the creators of our own sufferings and problems. Not in all cases.

There is a way to escape from all the sins and to live a happy and peaceful life. Surrender yourself completely to Sai Baba and get blessed. Promise him that you will never commit a sin or not even think bad  for others in your mind and heart from here after in your life. Be righteous in all aspects in your life and follow the principles of Baba and get blessed and remain happy. Only our Lord is the master and we all are his servants. But the Lord has said that we are his friends and brothers and sisters. Keep in mind. All people are equal and all Gods are one and all living beings are one. But the heart never accepts it. Know the meaning of life and know Baba and be happy. Always Baba answers his dear. Prayers to Baba brings miracles in life. Om Sai Ram. Allah Malik.

5 Comments

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

  1. Sai baba I love you. I trust u baba I know you'll make us happy soon I'll have patience and faith in you. I know you have accepted me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to me baba please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om sai ram
    Baba bless me and my family
    Plz fulfill my wishes and I never going to change
    And I will be your devotee always and I will
    Follow your principles
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baba, I love you. Im in deep trouble. plz save me from family problems and misunderstandings.Im becoming weak mentally. My son is misunderstanding me and abusing me although Im trying to do good fro him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you saibaba for everything you have given me .my life is incomplete without you .pls keep blessing to me n my family As you have always ..love you always and you are always in my heart n prayer .Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

Previous Post Next Post